HACCP ISO 22000
HACCP ISO 22000 is the internationally accepted standard for food safety management. ISO is a huge international body which has representatives from over 160 countries. Its purpose is to publish business quality standards for a range of industries and business sectors. To get the certification, businesses need to integrate ISO 22000 standards into their processes and systems. The certification is meant for food processors, food manufactures, retailers, storage facilities and transporters, hotels, restaurants etc.
This is not a complex standard to achieve. The certification process consists on three stages.
- In the first stage, our consultants assesses the existing processes by speaking with your staff members that know the most about your current food safety processes. Since the first stage is about the assessment and not testing, there would be no penalties if your processes are not quite at the right standard for ISO 22000. During this stage, the assessors try to identify if there are any grey areas in your food safety processes.
- In the next stage, required standards are implemented in the food safety processes. For implementation, you will get 45 days.
- In the final stage, our assessor will visit you one last time to confirm that you corrected all grey areas to meet the required standards. If the assessor is satisfied, you company will be presented with ISO 22000 certification.
- The logo of certification can be used your website, marketing materials and even company branded vehicles.
- It helps organizations within the food supply chain to manage and control food hazard and risks.
- The certification is meant for food processors, food manufactures, retailers, storage facilities and transporters, hotels, restaurants etc.
- It proves your commitment and competence to manage food hazards to control risks.
- The certification makes it easier for companies to communicate with the public, authorities, suppliers and customers with confidence.
- It improves the business performance to a very large extent.